※About your privacy in IGS
How this product manages any identification collected as user using our services and how we share identification to our business partners.
Any other company or individual which this product does not corporate with or hire.
※How we collect your information
1. Information you give us:
Before playing, using services, browsing website or applying for event of IGS, we will ask you to register and fill out personal information.
2. Information we get from your use of our services:
IGS may automatically collect log information, IP address, cookies and data caches.
※Use of Personal Data
1. Reveal, Rent or Sell:
● IGS use your information only on specific purpose. Your personal information will not be revealed, rented or sold to third party unless you agree to. In addition, we will not use your information on any other purpose without informing you in advance.
● Regarding to the content above, IGS will not reveal your personal information without your agreement. However, we are not able to guarantee under the conditions below:
1. When your behavior violates the terms of service or may influence the rights of IGS to damage any individual, we believe that it is required to reveal your personal information for recognition, contact or legal pursue.
2. Due to public safety, if government organization asks IGS to reveal certain personal information, IGS will follow legal procedure to corporate.
3. IGS believes it is required to reveal your personal information for legal purpose based on goodwill.
2. Before using our services
IGS will offer full description of our services and how we use your information. You may decide to agree or disagree before using our services. If it is necessary to offer your information to third party, IGS will request for non-disclosure agreement on your information and make sure the third party execute certainly.
※Edit or delete personal information
When playing games of IGS, feel free to contact us for assistance in editing your personal information (address, phone number, email…etc). The information that you may edit does not include the records of using our services. Moreover, although your account has been banned, your records of using our services will still be reserved
With all the protection above, we would like to remind you of keeping your account, password and any other personal information safe. Please do not reveal to any individual. After completing any online transaction or services on other sites, make sure you log out. If you share the computer with someone else or use public computer, please close browsing windows after using to avoid others loading your personal information or emails.